We have made every effort to make this site accessible and easy to use for everyone, no matter what browser you choose to use, and whether they use assistive technology or not.
Following guidance set by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (ARIA), landmark roles are provided to make the site more accessible. Roles used to identify specific content or navigation areas for machine readers and assistive devices such as screen readers.
Landmarks have been added to identify the site’s Header (banner), Sidebar (complementary), Footer (contentinfo), Primary Content (main), Navigation (navigation) and Search (search).
The site is built in a flexible manner and scales to ensure readability on whatever device or browser it is viewed upon. Browser support is progressive meaning more capable browsers may get improved aesthetics or functionality, yet content is still accessible to even the oldest browsers.
HTML5 markup is used to structure the site with appropriate elements used to clearly and logically identify content for search engines or screen readers.
All forms fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation. Form fields also have ‘label’ and ‘id’ attributes to associate the form field with its label to allow for easy entry of data.
All links have been written to make sense when taken out of context. Where appropriate, we have also added link title attributes to describe the link in greater detail.
The font sizes used on the website are fully flexible. You can change the font size to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings.
We have taken care to ensure that the site’s colour combinations and contrast significantly and are effective in ensuring information is still clear when viewed by all.
We use Adobe PDFs for additional information and downloads. Adobe PDF Reader is freely available for use on any computer, and a link to the software has been provided where appropriate.
- Another beautiful day in the Grand Massif, winter can wait a few more weeks!! https://t.co/mcIlvN2Dey
- Looking forward to our chefs returning for the winter season, with more great ideas on the menu this year!!! https://t.co/unTrwjwU7z
- Enjoying the Autumn weather! https://t.co/Fi9V5ZhsvQ
- Less than 80 days until the lifts open in the Portes du Soleil!! @ The Tasty Ski Company https://t.co/3bTvHuRxXE
- ❄️NEW CHALET❄️ Introducing The Farmhouse, a super luxury chalet located in the Grand Massif ski… https://t.co/1pjenwrvxl
- RT @SeeMorzine: #DumpAlert from #Morzine - can you believe it's snowing already! Time to get your ski holiday booked! https://t.co/z18tU6PP…
- Looking for a short getaway this winter? Stay at our No.8 chalet in Morzine 27 Jan - 31 Jan (4… https://t.co/XtlH7Ba8ap
- Be sure to check out our latest blog at https://t.co/jBTkDNpjGM
- Sunday Funday at Lac aux Dames #samoens #morillon #sixtferacheval #lescarroz #grandmassif… https://t.co/b9C0wbljnB
- mintsnowboarding's photo https://t.co/mvX5KFN6XY counting down the days!!!