We have made every effort to make this site accessible and easy to use for everyone, no matter what browser you choose to use, and whether they use assistive technology or not.
Following guidance set by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (ARIA), landmark roles are provided to make the site more accessible. Roles used to identify specific content or navigation areas for machine readers and assistive devices such as screen readers.
Landmarks have been added to identify the site’s Header (banner), Sidebar (complementary), Footer (contentinfo), Primary Content (main), Navigation (navigation) and Search (search).
The site is built in a flexible manner and scales to ensure readability on whatever device or browser it is viewed upon. Browser support is progressive meaning more capable browsers may get improved aesthetics or functionality, yet content is still accessible to even the oldest browsers.
HTML5 markup is used to structure the site with appropriate elements used to clearly and logically identify content for search engines or screen readers.
All forms fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation. Form fields also have ‘label’ and ‘id’ attributes to associate the form field with its label to allow for easy entry of data.
All links have been written to make sense when taken out of context. Where appropriate, we have also added link title attributes to describe the link in greater detail.
The font sizes used on the website are fully flexible. You can change the font size to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings.
We have taken care to ensure that the site’s colour combinations and contrast significantly and are effective in ensuring information is still clear when viewed by all.
We use Adobe PDFs for additional information and downloads. Adobe PDF Reader is freely available for use on any computer, and a link to the software has been provided where appropriate.
- RT @suzzbenson: Had a week of gourmet dining with @Tasty_Ski now waiting to go back to pizza and sandwiches 😩
- @arron_steel Excellent we look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
- @arron_steel Which chalet are you staying at??
- @arron_steel of course no problem! The new drinks package is now available as standard for all of our guests at all of our chalets.
- @arron_steel we used to have an honesty bar for beer and soft drinks where guests had to pay extra.
- @arron_steel Hi Arron, wine beer and soft drinks r now included all day. Before only wine was included during the evening.
- Short stay at The Grange Morzine Fri 3 - Mon 6 Feb £375 per person catered with our *NEW* unlimited drinks service!… https://t.co/5nkDeLCX7n
- RT @Wezzerly: A great week with fantastic gourmet food thanks to @tasty_ski in the #samoens totally recommend… https://t.co/CjdD0mLuIY
- @BBQ_Lab hi guys would you be interested in doing a residency at a new bar in Morzine in the French Alps??
- @EE Can you help? I gather it is in the process of being fixed..