Coveys Irish Pub
– Avenue du Fer a Cheval, Samoens
– +33 4 50 18 21 15
– Located about 500m from Samoens town centre, this bar becomes extremely busy from about 5pm onwards. It’s your usual irish pub affair, with lots of good draught beer and various deals on shots during the season. Big nights to be had on a Tuesday when seasonnaires are out in force, and they also have a pub quiz once a week.
Bar Le Savoie
– Place du Gros Tilleul, Samoens
– +33 4 50 34 94 43
– Situated right in the town square in Samoens, this bar is popular with the french locals and is open until late each night.
– Grand Rue, Samoens
– +33 4 50 34 15 92
– A small stylish little bar on the edge of the town centre. A great place to relax in the sun out in front of the restaurant as the sun disappears over the mountain. They also offer various ‘degustation’ sessions of some top quality whiskey and rum.
Le Bon Coin
– Badnay, Morillon
– +33 4 50 90 10 57
– A tiny bar directly opposite the Morillon Village cable car. Always packed for apres ski during the winter season. It has a table football table, and often has live bands playing during the week.
– Lac Bleu Morillon
– +33 4 50 78 37 44
– Nicely located between Chalet Mautalent and the Morillon cable car, this great little bar is perfect for any Apres-Ski drink or two. It has a roaring outdoor fireplace along with spectacular views over the famous Lac Bleu and the along the valley.