– Avenue du Fer a Cheval, Samoens
– +33 4 50 18 21 15
– Located about 500m from Samoens town centre, this bar is your usual pub affair, with lots of good draught beer and various deals on shots during the season. Big nights to be had on a Tuesday when seasonnaires are out in force, and they also have a pub quiz once a week. They do great bar snacks like croque monsieurs, fried chicken and chips from mid-day onwards.
Bar Le Savoie
– Place du Gros Tilleul, Samoens
– +33 4 50 34 94 43
– Situated right in the town square in Samoens, this bar is popular with the french locals and is open until late each night. The bar does simple very good value food throughout the day.
The Place to Be
– 132 Grand Rue, Samoens
– +4 50 58 85 48
– A very central bar popular with the locals. It has a nice south facing outdoor terrace with excellent cold meats and cheese to nibble on.
Le Bon Coin
– Badnay, Morillon
– +33 4 50 90 10 57
– A tiny bar directly opposite the Morillon Village cable car. Always packed for apres ski during the winter season. It has a table football table, and often has live bands playing during the week.
– Lac Bleu Morillon
– +33 4 50 78 37 44
– Nicely located between Chalet Mautalent and the Morillon cable car, this great little bar is perfect for any Apres-Ski drink or two. It has a roaring outdoor fireplace along with spectacular views over the famous Lac Bleu and the along the valley. It has a small but excellent menu with the homemade savoury beignets being a real crowd pleaser.