The The Tasty Ski Company are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The The Tasty Ski Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2012.
All cookies used on this site are listed below. If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
First party cookies
These are cookies controlled and set by us, used to provide site functionality and optimisation.
|PHPSESSID||Used by WordPress to identify a specific user session.
Expires at the end of the session.
Third party cookies
Cookies from external services / tools used to enhance our site and provide usage information.
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz||Set and used by Google Analytics to track user activity|
|NREUM, NRAGENT, JSESSIONID||Set and used by New Relic to track user activity|
|khcookie, NID, SNID and PREF||Set and used by Google Maps to provide interactive location maps|
|APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SSID, SID, SAPISID||Set and used by Google Site Search to provide search functionality|
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Ingleston Farm, Twynholm, Kirkcudbright, DG64SE, Scotland or email us.
If you believe that the information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Beautiful day in #morillon day ten of sunshine so far!!! #samoens #morzine #PortesduSoleil #avoriaz #lesgets… https://t.co/vJUTvGU2az
- RT @suzzbenson: Had a week of gourmet dining with @Tasty_Ski now waiting to go back to pizza and sandwiches 😩
- @arron_steel Excellent we look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
- @arron_steel Which chalet are you staying at??
- @arron_steel of course no problem! The new drinks package is now available as standard for all of our guests at all of our chalets.
- @arron_steel we used to have an honesty bar for beer and soft drinks where guests had to pay extra.
- @arron_steel Hi Arron, wine beer and soft drinks r now included all day. Before only wine was included during the evening.
- Short stay at The Grange Morzine Fri 3 - Mon 6 Feb £375 per person catered with our *NEW* unlimited drinks service!… https://t.co/5nkDeLCX7n
- RT @Wezzerly: A great week with fantastic gourmet food thanks to @tasty_ski in the #samoens totally recommend… https://t.co/CjdD0mLuIY
- @BBQ_Lab hi guys would you be interested in doing a residency at a new bar in Morzine in the French Alps??