Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Tasty Ski Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ingleston Farm, Twynholm, Kirkcudbright, DG64SE, Scotland. Our company registration number is SC418078. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- mintsnowboarding's photo https://t.co/mvX5KFN6XY counting down the days!!!
- Great band in Samoens town square last night! #samoens #morillon #grandmassif #lesgets #Morzine #portedusoleil… https://t.co/x9Xyu5ciiM
- Roast beef, horseradish cream with Yorkshire Puds and Praline crusted goats cheese were last… https://t.co/LSqePFsYDT
- The NEW Coulouvrier chairlift linking Samoens and Morillon ready for next winter! The longest of… https://t.co/KZmS0O0R83
- Beautiful day in #morillon day ten of sunshine so far!!! #samoens #morzine #PortesduSoleil #avoriaz #lesgets… https://t.co/vJUTvGU2az
- RT @suzzbenson: Had a week of gourmet dining with @Tasty_Ski now waiting to go back to pizza and sandwiches 😩
- @arron_steel Excellent we look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
- @arron_steel Which chalet are you staying at??
- @arron_steel of course no problem! The new drinks package is now available as standard for all of our guests at all of our chalets.
- @arron_steel we used to have an honesty bar for beer and soft drinks where guests had to pay extra.