We have made every effort to make this site accessible and easy to use for everyone, no matter what browser you choose to use, and whether they use assistive technology or not.
Following guidance set by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (ARIA), landmark roles are provided to make the site more accessible. Roles used to identify specific content or navigation areas for machine readers and assistive devices such as screen readers.
Landmarks have been added to identify the site’s Header (banner), Sidebar (complementary), Footer (contentinfo), Primary Content (main), Navigation (navigation) and Search (search).
The site is built in a flexible manner and scales to ensure readability on whatever device or browser it is viewed upon. Browser support is progressive meaning more capable browsers may get improved aesthetics or functionality, yet content is still accessible to even the oldest browsers.
HTML5 markup is used to structure the site with appropriate elements used to clearly and logically identify content for search engines or screen readers.
All forms fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation. Form fields also have ‘label’ and ‘id’ attributes to associate the form field with its label to allow for easy entry of data.
All links have been written to make sense when taken out of context. Where appropriate, we have also added link title attributes to describe the link in greater detail.
The font sizes used on the website are fully flexible. You can change the font size to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings.
We have taken care to ensure that the site’s colour combinations and contrast significantly and are effective in ensuring information is still clear when viewed by all.
We use Adobe PDFs for additional information and downloads. Adobe PDF Reader is freely available for use on any computer, and a link to the software has been provided where appropriate.
- Daytrip to Annecy with the guests! @tourismeannecy https://t.co/j3TDMut0tE
- Not a bad view over Samoëns! https://t.co/THUi75cbNN
- Salted caramel cupcakes, that is all.... https://t.co/UP8LlPkzUI
- Summer is coming!!! Only six days to go until our first guests arrive! https://t.co/1DLFHycv2K
- Summer 2018 prices online: £495 per person per week fully catered including our unlimited drinks service!… https://t.co/1VxEkMpNfr
- What a day!!!!! @Samoens_Village @MorillonSki @FLAINESki https://t.co/tdMg3qisGt
- RT @MorzineSource: CHALET OF THE WEEK: Fancy something a little bit foodie for your next break in Morzine? Summer and winter holidays with…
- What a morning that was! We are still loving the amazing conditions we are receiving this winter! https://t.co/YUNirsjCWn
- More powder days ahead! Best season ever! https://t.co/8aOgrp2BQM
- What better way to start the morning... https://t.co/7cTfDYw0sm