Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Tasty Ski Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ingleston Farm, Twynholm, Kirkcudbright, DG64SE, Scotland. Our company registration number is SC418078. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Pain Perdu - it’s been on our breakfast menu a long time and it’s not coming off! Brioche soaked in cinnamon eggs a… https://t.co/JpqYg3DhNQ
- New pics of the stunning Spa area at No.8. We LOVE this chalet. Available this winter from £845 per person per week… https://t.co/K6tCaecU8C
- With all the recent snow this week we have to ask: are we going to have even more snow than last year in Morzine an… https://t.co/tlEVcR6s6e
- Ohh thanks foodandtravelmag for the nice article on our lovely Ferme St Christophe. Available from £895 per person… https://t.co/BMH4Tntkf0
- SO MUCH SNOW in Avoriaz right now. Could it be as good as last year? #morzine #morzineavoriaz #avoriaz #snow… https://t.co/EEHhb5ZUQe
- We are thrilled to be nominated for 'Best Alpine Property Management Company' in Europe 2018! We would be most grat… https://t.co/JlfqWI3eY4
- ❄️❄️ It’s coming!!!! ❄️❄️ https://t.co/1xmmV3zcjn
- Winter is due to arrive this weekend in the Grand Massif and the Portes du Soleil... https://t.co/qz1dtMh2Ag
- Not long to go now!!! https://t.co/1yzcBqcfZS
- Due to a cancellation we now have full availability at the stunning The Little Grange for Xmas week Sat 22 - Sat 29… https://t.co/etoj5oEF7X