Our Catered Ski Chalets – What’s included
- Double or twin room based on 2 people sharing
- 7 breakfasts – 4 cooked + continental and 3 continental
- 6 dinners – canapés, 3 courses + cheeseboard + tea and coffee
- 6 afternoon teas – cakes, baguettes, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- 6 Childrens’ early high tea
- All drinks (wine, beer + soft drinks). This is an unlimited service not just confined to meal times. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- Private driver service between 8am -10am and 3pm – 7pm (Chalet Mautalent, Ferme St Christophe and No.8). No driver service available on Sunday changeover.
- Help organising ski hire, ski passes, childcare, ski school, and anything else you can think of!
- Cole and Lewis toiletries, bathrobes, towels and hairdryers in each bedroom
- Use of English Sky/Satellite TV, Ipod dock, flat screen TVs, Wifi, DVD library and board games
- Cots and high chairs
- Use of washing machines and tumble driers
Our Catered Ski Chalets – What’s not included
- Airport Transfers
- Equipment hire
- Ski or snowboard lessons
- Ski passes
Please note that we can organise all of the above for our guests with the exception of flights.