Please see below for what’s included in a Tasty Ski Company catered ski chalet holiday. Please also note that we can help you organise all the extra items such as airport transfers, ski hire, ski passes, ski school and childcare. Click here for more on our pre-arrival service in Morzine, and click here for more on our pre-arrival service in Le Grand Massif.
Our Catered Ski Chalets – What’s included
- Double or twin room based on 2 people sharing
- 6 dinners – canapés, 3 courses + cheeseboard + tea and coffee
- 6 breakfasts – continental, bacon, sausages, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes plus a daily special
- 6 afternoon teas – cakes, baguettes, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- 6 Childrens’ early high tea
- All drinks (wine, beer + soft drinks). This is an unlimited service not just confined to meal times. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- Private driver service between 8am -10am and 3pm – 7pm (Chalet Mautalent, Ferme St Christophe and No.8). No driver service available on Sunday changeover.
- Help organising ski hire, ski passes, childcare, ski school, and anything else you can think of!
- Cole and Lewis toiletries, bathrobes, towels and hairdryers in each bedroom
- Use of English Sky/Satellite TV, Ipod dock, flat screen TVs, Wifi, DVD library and board games
- Cots and high chairs
- Use of washing machines and tumble driers
Our Catered Ski Chalets – What’s not included
- Airport Transfers
- Equipment hire
- Ski or snowboard lessons
- Ski passes
Please note that we can organise all of the above for our guests with the exception of flights.